Never taking themselves too seriously, Danny Howells & Lee Buridge have a burning passion for music, whatever that genre may be. Two stalwarts of the electronic dance music scene since its inception, their involvement has helped shape what we love about the Balance, Tyrant, and GU compilations, marathon sets and kick starting scenes in Hong Kong, Thailand and South America.
In this rare chat, Lee & Danny discuss their unique but infrequent partnership, US tours, old vinyl tricks for playing tracks backwards and their ideal booth.
Catch them if you can for their annual 80s Pop blow out at bikers drinking den "Automatic Slims" in Miami this year.
- Sat January 22nd - Fabric London
- Sat January 29 - Leeds, UK
- Sat February 4th - Portugal
- Thurs February 3rd - HaOman 17 - Tel Aviv
- Feb 19th - Finland, Turun
- Feb 25th - March 5th - South America Tour